Soap and Soap Saver Bag Set
No Min Order
£ 9.85 Tax excluded (where applicable) and will be calculated at cart and checkout for all fees including shipping
Each bar comes wrapped in compostable paper, with an ingredients label. Each sisal bag is approx 9cm wide x 14.5cm long.
- Lavender (with lavender essential oil, and hand finished with dried lavender buds)
- Lemon & Rose (blended with rose geranium and lemon essential oils)
- Charcoal (infused with charcoal powder, and a blend of peppermint, tea tree, rosemary and lavender essential oils)
- Citrus Scrub (with waste coffee grounds, organic cocoa powder and a refreshing blend of sweet orange and lime essential oils)
- Lime & Neroli (blended with lime and neroli light essential oil, and exfoliating green clay)
- Eucalyptus & Tea Tree (with a clean blend of eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils)
- Eira (Welsh for 'Snow' - this beautiful bar contains white clay and a sparkling mix of ylang ylang, lemon and grapefruit essential oils)
- Ice Cube (A cool blast of a bar, with peppermint essential oil and menthol crystals).
We make our soap in small batches using the cold process method and the following quality plant-based ingredients:
- Avocado Oil is rich in nutrients including Vitamin E, potassium and lecithin which can nourish and moisturise the skin;
- Olive oil is gentle and rich in antioxidants;
- Luxurious Shea Butter is highly moisturising and helps restore skin elasticity;
- Antioxidant-rich Coconut oil can help remove dead skin cells to reveal smoother and more evenly-textured skin, and it has also been found to stimulate healing and repair;
- Castor oil has antibacterial properties, and helps promote supple and revitalised skin.
HOW TO USE
Place your bar into the sisal bag and lather up with water for an exfoliating body wash. Hang the bag up somewhere dry between uses to help your bar last longer. Avoid contact with eyes – rinse well with clean water if this occurs. Do not apply to the mucous membranes or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
What makes it sustainable:
All of our handmade cosmetics are PETA certified vegan and cruelty free, and come in plastic free and refillable packaging. All of our wooden products are either upcycled or FSC certified, and our fabric products are GOTS certified organic.
We have been members of Surfers Against Sewage 250 club since 2018, making monthly donations to support the charity's vital work to clean up our beaches and waterways. We also plant a tree with every gift box sold and our deliveries are all carbon neutral with plastic free packaging.
Recommended for these type of events
Your order will always be posted out in plastic free, recyclable (and often recycled) packaging. We use a combination of FSC certified, recycled or upcycled cardboard boxes. Fragile items are sent in plastic-free paper "bubble wrap", and our void fill is made from shredded card (a waste material sourced from a local business). We also use a compostable and biodegradable paper tape, with a plant-based adhesive and vegan-friendly ink.
Free to list your products and services!
More bookings. Happier customers. Use our online booking and management software
for sustainable suppliers.