Compostable Face Masks (Box of 25)
No Min Order
£14.00 Tax included (where applicable), plus shipping calculated at check out
Box of 25 Face Masks.
These 100% compostable face masks are a plant-based product, with no petrol-based additives.
The UK’s first fully compostable mask looks and behaves exactly like a surgical mask, with a compostable stamp on the front, so everyone will know that the mask wearer has the environment as a No 1 priority.
Once worn the mask can be put into your food caddy or garden composter and will take only 12 weeks to break down, compared to the staggering 400 years it will take for a plastic face mask to degrade. It is the obvious choice, keeping yourself protected and protecting the planet.
- No harmful micro-plastics or plastic residue is left behind
- Made from non-edible organic materials – nothing is wasted
- Produced in the UK
- EN13432 compliant
What makes it sustainable:
These face masks are certified 100% compostable face mask
Area of Event
- Breakout Space
- Meeting Room
Recommended for these type of events
- Packaged in a recycled and recyclable box for shipment
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Please note that we provide dimensions of all bags, lengths, widths, and circumferences for bin rims on our website under each product description. Please check the dimensions of your bin to ensure the correct bags are ordered.
- We will provide refunds on un-damaged and unused items that are in a re-saleable value upon return.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://ecogreenliving.co.uk/contact-us/
- By phone number: 0161 660 0488
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Free to list your products and services!
More bookings. Happier customers. Use our online booking and management software
for sustainable suppliers.